The Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology is a group of professionals commited to the care of children with disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Establish and promote the specialty of Pediatric Nephrology
- Impart specialized training to physicians and allied professionals
- Identify centers for training in Pediatric Nephrology
- Organize regional and national scientific meetings
- Disseminate evidence based information on management of common kidney diseases
- Promote and conduct collaborative research
- Encourage and advance the knowledge, study and practice of Pediatric Nephrology in all possible ways